Off-the-Shelf GMP Cell Banks
Why use our iPSC-banks?
- Ethically sourced and consented for commercial use
- Approved as intermediate product for further expansion and differentiation
- Quality tested and functionally characterized
- GMP-compliant manufacturing and processing
- Non-GMP equivalents available for evaluation and faster time to clinic
Our HLAh (HLA-homozygous) cell lines significantly reduce immunogenicity and cover a large fraction of haplotypes in patient populations. We use cutting-edge iPSC technology to reprogram clinically approved cord blood collections into iPSC lines resulting in a superior quality of HLAh GMP-grade library.
We continually expand our library to incorporate current market and regulatory needs to support our customer programs focusing on an efficient path into clinic.
Our current offering:
|Individual clinical-grade iPSC lines||Individual clinical-grade iPSC lines. Choose from a unique panel of different haplotypes.||Steadily expanding library with international ATMP regulations. Collectively, these cell lines cover a large fraction of HLA haplotypes in the Caucasian population|
The advantages of using iPSC lines from homozygous donors to create off-the-shelf cell therapies