Our client-dedicated process development labs for longer term development and characterization programs allow us to offer focused and customized support to your program. This feature, together with our full-scale production capabilities, tox production, on-site QC testing, and just-in-time warehousing, will provide you with a complete offering to enable your clinical success.
Upstream development capabilities include:
- All industry standard production platforms
- Media and feed optimization for batch and fed-batch productions (non-animal-origin components)
- Suspension and adherent cell lines using single-use technologies
- High cell density and product titer cultures
- Transient transfection at large-scale
- Development strategy of scale-up using scale-down models (Micro-24 MicroReactor System, 2-10L Stir-tank Bioreactors, DASGIP® Parallel Bioreactor Systems, iCELLis® Nano)
- Scale-up verification at Pilot Scale (BIOSTAT® STR 50L & 200L bioreactors, iCELLis® 500 fixed-bed bioreactors, B. Braun 150L fermentor, New Brunswick 300L fermentor)
iCELLis is a trademark of Pall Corporation.
DASGIP is a registered trademark of DASGIP Information and Process Technology GmbH, Germany. Biostat is a registered trademark of Sartorius Lab Instruments GmbH & Co. KG.