The Brussels, Belgium facility is Catalent’s flagship European syringe filling facility. With more than 70 years of drug product manufacturing experience in biologics and sterile injectables, we have the expertise, processes, and resources to meet all of your syringe filling and secondary packaging needs. With experts in technology transfer, scale-up and life-cycle management, Catalent Brussels’ has one of the largest syringe filling capacities in Europe at over 175 million units annually.
Size: 265,000+ ft2
General Manager: Wim Blendeman
BRUSSELS 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
360 Tour Instructions
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
Rue Font St Landry, 10 Parc Mercator B-1120
Neder Over Hembeek, Belgium
+32 2 788 5000
- High Filling Capacity of Syringes, Vaccines, Safety Devices and Auto-Injectors
Brussels, Belgium Location
|Font St Landry 10, 1120 Bruxelles, Belgium|
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.