The Research Triangle Park (RTP) facility is Catalent’s Center-of-Excellence for Analytical Services with support for an extensive range of large and small molecule analytical projects. Our team at RTP routinely handles both stand-alone and integrated analytical projects.
The facility is also a major site for Catalent’s Inhalation business, with product development and manufacturing services for a variety of inhaled dose forms. The facility is conveniently located approximately 10 minutes from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU).
Size: 186,000+ ft2
If you plan to visit our location soon, please download the Visitor Welcome Guide for more information.
160 Pharma Drive,
Morrisville, NC 27560
- Biologics Analytical Services
- Large Molecule Analytical Chemistry
- Drug Metabolism (PK/PD)
- Immunogenicity & Neutralizating Antibody Testing
- Impurity Testing
- Stability & Release
- GMP Method Development & Validation
- Cell Banking and Cell Storage
- Small Molecule Analytical Services
- Metals Testing
- Physical Testing
- Mass Spectrometry and Unknown Identification
- GMP NMR Analysis
- Solid State Characterization
- Extractables & Leachables
- Inhalation Services (MDI, Nasal Spray, DPI)
- Product and Process Development
- MDI, Nasal Spray, DPI Clinical-Scale Manufacture
- MDI High-Speed Commercial-Scale Manufacture
- Finished Product Testing
Morrisville/RTP, NC Location
|160 Pharma Dr, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA|
- FDA Approved
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.