The Research Triangle Park (RTP) facility is Catalent’s Center-of-Excellence for Analytical Services with support for an extensive range of large and small molecule analytical projects. Our team at RTP routinely handles both stand-alone and integrated analytical projects.
Later this year our Biologics Analytical Services will relocate to a new facility offering comprehensive, standalone testing services in Durham, N.C.
The facility is also a major site for Catalent’s Inhalation business, with product development and manufacturing services for a variety of inhaled dose forms. The facility is conveniently located approximately 10 minutes from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU).
Size: 186,000+ ft2
160 Pharma Drive,
Morrisville, NC 27560
- Biologics Analytical Services
- Large Molecule Analytical Chemistry
- Drug Metabolism (PK/PD)
- Immunogenicity & Neutralizating Antibody Testing
- Impurity Testing
- Stability & Release
- Method Development & Validation
- Cell Banking and Cell Storage
- Small Molecule Analytical Services
- Metals Testing
- Physical Testing
- Mass Spectrometry and Unknown Identification
- NMR Analysis
- Solid State Characterization
- Extractables & Leachables
- Inhalation Services (Nasal Spray, DPI)
- Preformulation and Formulation
- Product and Process Development
- Unit/Bi-Dose Nasal Small-Scale Commercial Manufacture
- Finished Product Testing
- FDA Approved
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.