KANSAS CITY, MO
Catalent’s Kansas City facility is a Center-of-Excellence for our Biologics Analytical Services (BAS) business. Our large molecule analytical team has over 25 years of experience in providing broad-based and orthogonal analytical CMC services for stand-alone and integrated biologics projects. We have one of the most diverse analytical service offerings in the industry, and provide support for drug substance, drug product, and intermediates for both innovator and biosimilar/biobetter products.
The site also houses our Clinical Supply Services (CSS) and Oral Drug Delivery (ODD) businesses, providing clinical manufacture, packaging, and supply management as well as a range of development and manufacturing options for oral solid dose forms.
Size: 421,665 ft2
If you plan to visit our location soon, please download the Visitor Welcome Guide for more information.
10245 Hickman Mills Drive,
Kansas City, MO 64137
PO Box 9724
Kansas City, MO 64134-97244
+1 816 767 6000
+1 816 767 3950
- Biologics Analytical Services (BAS)
- Method Development, Optimization, Transfer & Validation
- Physicochemical, Molecular & Cellular Assays
- GMP & non-GMP Testing
- Large Molecule Process Validation
- In-Process Manufacturing & Formulation Support
- Release Testing, Stability Testing & Storage
- Comparability/Extended Characterization Testing
- Clinical Supply Services (CSS)
- Oral Drug Delivery (ODD)
Kansas City, MO Location
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.