Catalent’s Kansas City facility is a Center-of-Excellence for our Biologics Analytical Services business. Our large molecule analytical team has over 25 years of experience in providing broad-based and orthogonal analytical CMC services for stand-alone and integrated biologics projects. We have one of the most diverse analytical service offerings in the industry, and provide support for drug substance, drug product, and intermediates for both innovator and biosimilar/biobetter products.
The site also houses our Clinical Supply Services and Oral & Specialty Delivery businesses, providing clinical manufacture, packaging, and supply management as well as a range of development and manufacturing options for oral solid dose forms.
Size: 421,000+ ft2
Kansas City 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
10245 Hickman Mills Drive,
Kansas City, MO 64137
PO Box 9724
Kansas City, MO 64134-97244
+1 816 767 6000
+1 816 767 3950
- Biologics Analytical Services
- Method Development, Optimization, Transfer & Validation
- Physicochemical, Molecular & Cellular Assays
- GMP & non-GMP Testing
- Large Molecule Process Validation
- In-Process Manufacturing & Formulation Support
- Release Testing, Stability Testing & Storage
- Comparability/Extended Characterization Testing
- Clinical Supply Services
- Oral & Specialty Delivery
- Method Development
- Manufacturing & Blinding
- Release & Stability Testing
- Small Molecule Analytical Chemistry
- Accelerated Development
- HPAPI, Hormone, and Cytotoxic Handling
Kansas City, MO Location
|10245 Hickman Mills Dr, Kansas City, MO 64137, USA|
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.
We recognize talent is our most important asset. To explore a career with Catalent, visit our Careers Section to submit your resume.