Our state-of-the-art facility in Bloomington, Indiana provides a fully integrated model from process and formulation development to clinical and commercial biomanufacturing and drug product fill/finish and packaging.
Bloomington’s main campus has been recognized as Facility of the Year in both 2007 and 2017 by the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE), INTERPHEX, and Pharmaceutical Processing magazine.
Size: 950,000+ ft. 2
General Manager: Denis Johnson
BLOOMINGTON 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
360 Tour Instructions
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
1300 S. Patterson Dr.
Bloomington, IN 47403
Catalent acquired a new facility in September 2020, creating a North American Center of Excellence for early-phase clinical biologics formulation development and drug product fill/finish. This facility houses a fully automated small-scale filling line for Phase 1 and 2 programs, as well as several labs supporting development and quality.
Size: 23,000+ ft. 2
3770 W. Jonathan Dr.
Bloomington, IN 47404
Bloomington, IN Main Campus Location
|1300 S Patterson Dr, Bloomington, IN 47403, USA|
Bloomington, IN West Campus Location
|Jonathan Dr, Bloomington, IN 47404, USA|
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.