Catalent’s Anagni facility is a world-class, late-stage and commercial product launch site offering sterile and biologics manufacturing and secondary packaging with extensive expertise in vial filling for aseptic liquid and powder products. The site has a demonstrated track record in technical transfers and a robust quality record for commercial product launches.
The facility also offers comprehensive, commercial packaging solutions for oral solid dose, including primary and secondary packaging and serialization.
Catalent Anagni has commenced its first phase of a planned expansion adding drug substance manufacturing. It includes the installation of two 2,000L Single-Use Bioreactors coming online in 2023.
General Manager: Barbara Sambuco
ANAGNI 360° VIRTUAL TOUR
360 Tour Instructions
HOW TO USE
- Left-click and drag to look around the room/area
- Click on specific icons to display detailed information (see icon legend below to learn what each icon does)
- Navigate through the 360° Tour in two ways:
- Click the arrow icon to move to through the tour as it was intended. The green arrows will take you to the next room/area and the red arrows will take you to the previous room/area. You will also find blue arrows that take you to related rooms/area.
- Click the related button on the bottom navigation bar to display all of the rooms/areas and navigate to a point of interest based on your needs.
Località Fontana del Ceraso
S.P. Casilina 12 n. 41
03012 Anagni FR, Italy
+39 0775 7621
ORAL DOSE COMMERCIAL PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
- Comprehensive commercial packaging solutions to support your product launch
- Primary and secondary packaging with blister and bottling capabilities
- Unique 48-hour fast-response packaging solution from order to shipment
- Automated warehousing capabilities
Anagni, Italy Location
|Via Barone Fontana del Ceraso, 03012 Anagni FR, Italy|
- FDA Approved
- AIFA Approved
- ANVISA Approved
- MHLW Approved
- Various MOH
Reach out to one of our experts to discuss any of our offerings or a specific solution for your project challenges.